Sunday, September 6, 2009

You are what you eat, Sarah K.

What did I eat today:
A toasted tomato sandwitch, blackberries, rice crackers and Salt Spring Island feta!

What I never eat:
Pork rinds! Ewwww. I've pretty much eaten everything else, ever.

In my refrigerator:
Everything. I still live at home and my parents don't care about money when it comes to good quality food-stuffs. If you want it, I've got it.

My favorite kitchen item:
Either the expresso machine, the crepe pan or my dads overly expensive Japanese knife that makes cutting the most fun in the world.
Where I eat out most frequently:
Ebi Ten by the VPL. I pretend that I'm in Japan and tuck away with a spicy tuna roll and a cali.

Last meal:
It would in all honesty look something like that skech in that Monty Pithon movie where that huge guy eats all night, puking in buckets. I'm a pretty huge fan of food so I think myself exploding a minute before the before the universe - would be a pretty good scene - a wafar thinn biskit seems like a fitting end for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment